Here is a shortlist of our key resources-
- A Quick Investors’ Guide to ESG – learn about Environmental and Social Governance (ESG), and how to analyse it easily.
- ‘True Wealth – Principles and Practices’ (Amazon –International ; Booktopia –Australia ; Barnes & Noble -USA). Here a new paradigm of thought for lasting prosperity and success is presented.
- Overcoming Cognitive Biases. Mindset is very important in all areas of work and life. In finance, it is particularly important, because cognitive biases can often sabotage our success. Learn about particular biases, and then learn how to manage them through simple techniques.
- Decision Assist Sheet (DAS). A succinct, very powerful decision making tool for simple and complex decision making. This can be applied in all areas, including investing, business and beyond.
- Budgeting for True Wealth Creation. A guide and template spreadsheet you can easily use to create a simple workable budget that can be linked to your savings plan and to your Financial Independence goals. It is this integration that is the key to consistency and long term success.
- Financial Independence Calculator. Learn how to precisely define what Financial Independence is numerically, and in terms of Lifestyle and Legacy. That is, FILL. Then apply this knowledge to calculating how much you need, and then link it to your savings and budgeting.
- Business Plans for Traders and Investors. All traders and investors need to have a strategic business plan for success. Learn the key areas, and use a simple, yet comprehensive template.
- Stock Selection- Key Metrics. Finding a shortlist of key metrics to analyse when selecting stocks has been difficult for too long. We have researched stock selection in great detail for two decades at the fundamental, technical (chart based), and macroeconomic levels. We have put all of this into a succinct checklist, and Decision Assist (DAS) template for ease of use, and consistency in decision-making.
- Pure Value Investing (PVI) for Stocks. Learn how to define a strong company, and most importantly, how to determine its Intrinsic Value. Over many years we have studied, codified and applied successfully the classic principles from Ben Graham and Warren Buffett. We call this Pure Value Investing (PVI) because in recent decades, Value Investing has become diluted and confused.
- Understanding Indexing. Learn about broad based index funds, bought directly, or through Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Indexing can be a safe, simple way to build wealth for the long term. It thus might be an essential component of your True Wealth Machine, and frees you up to focus on other work, perhaps linked to your higher purpose. Learn how to analyse index funds and ETFs properly.
- A Universal System’s Edge (SE) Formula. We have innovatively developed a universal formula for a trading system’s edge. Discover it, and then learn how to maximise its variables to build your own robust trading system.
- Global Market Analysis (GMA). We regularly review major global market indicators. These are a shortlist of key indicators that can help you have an informed perspective of where markets might be going. Remember, no one can predict precisely any market, but there are clear longer term patterns or cycles that can assist our decision making. Learn about these indicators, and then apply them in a concise template we give to you.
- Suburb Analyser. Property investors or developers need to decide on region and then specific suburbs as part of their feasibility analysis. Data is often splintered and conflicting. Over the years we have developed a comprehensive analytical tool. It brings together varied quantitate and qualitative data sources, so you can try to find an emerging suburb before prices take off.
- Property Investor Criteria. Do you have a thorough checklist of criteria you should analyse when buying an individual property? Most of us have loose items, or sometimes go on what others have said to us, a tip, or ‘gut feel’. This is not enough for a professional approach. Learn how to professionally and thoroughly analyse key items for any individual residential property. Then apply this knowledge in a concise template.
Getting Information about Buying
This can be done in two steps-
- These products are only offered to our subscribers, you can subscribe by visiting our Members page.
- Then visit our Contact page, and let us know which product you wish to purchase, or require further information about.
“Labour was the first price, the original purchase – money that was paid for all things. It was not by gold or by silver, but by labour, that all wealth of the world was originally purchased.”- Adam Smith