Full Biography – Lee Spano
Lee Spano is the founder and CEO of Creatness International www.creatness.com . Lee has specialist and a broad range of knowledge and experience, now spanning more than 20 years. He has worked in several sectors, including: law, property, finance and technology. The breadth of this experience has helped him build creative and analytical capacities, coupled with special insights, often existing at the intersection or edges of industries or knowledge areas. These capabilities are proving important in our fast paced, technology driven times.
In finance, Lee has specialist experience in stocks, futures and foreign exchange markets, where he has built robust investing and trading systems. In property, Lee has developed property, particularly medium density residential property in Australia. In tech, Lee pioneered innovative online B2B networking models for professionals in the early 1990s.
Lee started out as a lawyer in 1990 in Sydney, Australia, where he specialised in Commercial Law. Over the last 20 years he has worked in both the public and private sectors, and in large, small and medium organisations. He has founded several businesses himself, so the creative and entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well. This has given Lee key management experience, so he understands things from ‘both sides of the table’. This is an important benefit for him as a coach and business professional.
He holds several degrees and other awards from leading institutions, such as the University of Sydney. These span several disciplines including: Law, Business, Finance, Psychology and Philosophy. In addition, he is a Certified Professional Life Coach, and NLP Practitioner.
Career overview, education and training-
- Business Manager and Company Director (20 plus years).
- Business Consultant (5 years).
- Lawyer in Sydney and Brisbane (13 years).
- Australian Investors Association (AIA)- Management Committee, speaker and writer (7 plus years).
- Australian Resources and Investment Journal (ARIJ)- regular writer.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Degree, University of Sydney, specialisations: Commercial and Public law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Degree, University of Sydney, specialisations: Commercial and Public Law.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree, University of Sydney, majors: Philosophy, Psychology and Mathematics.
- Professional Life Coaching Certification & Complete Guide Course – Transformation Services Inc, USA.
- NLP Practitioner Certification Course, QC Seminars.
- People of Presence – Public Speaking Course, World Vision Australia.
- Complete Design Thinking Course- Andy Woynarowski, CEO of 99grit, Europe, former Head of Service Design capability of Deloitte Digital Central Europe.
- Innovation: Make your Business and Idea Machine Course- Nicholas Skillicorn, Durham University, UK.
- An Entire MBA in One Course- Chris Haroun, Venture Capitalist and owner of Haroun Education Ventures, San Francisco Bay Area, USA.
- Leadership and Communication – Certificate Course, Curtin University / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Entrepreneurship- Certificate Course, University of South Australia / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Finance Industry General Advice & Foreign Exchange – RG146 Compliance Certificate, Mentor Education Group.
- Project Management – Certificate Course, University of Technology, Sydney / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Business Management Course, Financial Management Research Centre (FMRC).
- Critical and Creative Thinking – Certificate Course, Queensland University of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Global Sustainability – Certificate Course, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Public Policy- Certificate Course, RMIT University / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Research Commercialisation – Certificate Course, Queensland University of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Digital Marketing -Specialist Course, Southbank TAFE, Brisbane.
- Business Marketing Course, Action International, Australia.
- Direct Marketing Course, Magnetic Marketing.
- Internet Business and Marketing Course, Morris College.
Over the years he has gained particular knowledge and experience in a number of key areas, including-
- Critical, Analytical and Creative Thinking
- Psychology and Personal Development
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Western and Eastern Philosophy
- Law, Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Leadership and Management
- Organisational Theory and Practice
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Research Commercialisation
- Global Sustainability, Governance and Leadership
- Public Policy
- Economics and Wealth Creation
- Investment – Financial and Property Markets
- Internet Business and Digital Marketing
- Project and Time Management.
Lee is committed to lifelong learning and growth through research, innovation, business building, serving clients, growing community, and engaging with other creative thinkers. As a consequence, creativity, integrity, community, excellence, persistence, and an ethos of service or contribution, have become enduring values.
Lee has written widely over the years, and his latest book is ‘True Wealth – Principles and Practices’,
http://amzn.to/2rPMVzc . Here a new paradigm of thought for lasting prosperity and success is presented. It is based on extensive research and experience, drawing on many fields, ranging from science to philosophy, business and economics. He helps us to re-define what we mean by wealth and success, and then empowers us to achieve so much more in business and in life. Lee’s writing has been featured on several blog and other websites; his current main blog can be found at: http://creatness.com/blog/ .
On a personal note, Lee has a passion for family, community, landscape, and Fine Art Photography.