Lee Spano is the founder of Creatness International www.creatness.com . He has a broad range of knowledge and experience, now spanning nearly 30 years. He has worked in several sectors, including: finance, law, property and technology. In finance, Lee has specialised experience in stocks, options, futures and foreign exchange markets, where he has built robust investing and trading systems. In property, he has developed property, particularly medium density residential property in Australia. In technology, Lee was an early adopter in the 1990s in the design of professional online networks. In 1990, Lee started out as a lawyer in Sydney, Australia, and specialised in Commercial Law.
Lee holds several degrees and other awards from leading institutions, such as the University of Sydney. These cover disciplines such as: Finance, Business, Law, Mathematics and Psychology. He has a commitment to lifelong learning through research, innovation, and engaging with fellow travellers. Professionalism, integrity, social justice, creativity and serving others have become enduring values. On a personal note, Lee has a passion for family, community, nature and Art Photography.
Lee has written widely over the years, and his latest book is ‘True Wealth – Principles and Practices’ (Amazon –International ; Booktopia –Australia ; Barnes & Noble -USA). Here a new paradigm of thought for lasting prosperity and success is presented. It is based on extensive research and experience, drawing on many fields, ranging from science to philosophy, business and economics. He helps us to re-define what we mean by wealth and success, and then empowers us to achieve so much more in business and in life.
- Business Manager and Company Director (25 plus years).
- Private Market Analyst- Financial and Property Markets (20 plus years).
- Business Consultant (5 years).
- Lawyer, Sydney and Brisbane (13 years).
- Australian Investors Association (AIA)- Management Committee, speaker and writer (4 years).
- Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA), Management Committee and speaker (3 years).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Degree, University of Sydney, specialisations: Commercial and Public law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Degree, University of Sydney, specialisations: Commercial and Public Law.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree, University of Sydney, majors: Philosophy, Psychology and Mathematics.
- An Entire MBA in One Course- Chris Haroun, Venture Capitalist and owner of Haroun Education Ventures, San Francisco Bay Area, USA.
- Business Management Course, Financial Management Research Centre (FMRC).
- Project Management – Certificate Course, University of Technology, Sydney / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Leadership and Communication – Certificate Course, Curtin University / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Finance Industry General Advice & Foreign Exchange – RG146 Compliance Certificate, Mentor Education Group.
- Introduction to Commodity Trading Course- Larry Williams.
- Foreign Exchange – Ten Week Course & Mentoring Programme, Trending Approach Pty Ltd.
- Investing in the Stock Market and Technical Analysis- Eight Week Course, Australian Investors Association (AIA).
- Complete Design Thinking Course – Andy Woynarowski, CEO of 99grit, Europe, former Head of Service Design capability of Deloitte Digital Central Europe.
- Innovation: Make your Business and Idea Machine Course- Nicholas Skillicorn, Durham University, UK.
- Entrepreneurship- Certificate Course, University of South Australia / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Critical and Creative Thinking – Certificate Course, Queensland University of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Global Sustainability – Certificate Course, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Public Policy- Certificate Course, RMIT University / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Research Commercialisation – Certificate Course, Queensland University of Technology / Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
- Digital Marketing -Specialist Course, Southbank TAFE, Brisbane.
- Business Marketing Course, Action International, Australia.
- Direct Marketing Course, Magnetic Marketing.
- Internet Business and Marketing Course, Morris College.
- Writing with Confidence Course, Dr Clare Lynch, Cambridge University.
- NLP Practitioner Certification Course, QC Seminars.
- Professional Life Coaching Certification & Complete Guide Course – Transformation Services Inc, USA.
- People of Presence – Public Speaking Course, World Vision Australia.
Memberships & Subscriptions
- Australian Shareholders Association (ASA), Member.
- Australian Investors Association (AIA), Member and past National Marketing Committee and Queensland Management Committee.
- Hedge Fund Association (HFA), Subscriber.
- Australian Investment Council (AIC) – formerly Australia Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Ltd (AVCAL), Subscriber.
- Angel Investment Network, Subscriber.
- Digital Brisbane, Subscriber.
- The Capital, Tech Hub, Brisbane, Subscriber.
- SLQ Business Studio Tech Network, Brisbane, Member.
- Australian Resources and Investment Journal (ARIJ), Article contributor.
- The Edward De Bono Society, Subscriber.