Creatness International originated in 2003. We provide business, executive and life coaching, together with specialist resources, to help you develop an empowered, creative mindset for long term success and true wealth.
The 21st Century is providing challenges very different to the last. The education systems most of us experienced have left a void in several areas including- Emotional Intelligence, creative problem solving and thinking, finding and then implementing purpose and meaning, and creating new balance in life. In our work or businesses, the 21st Century has brought new problems such as- dealing with the internet of things, job & business disruption, climate change and sustainability, social isolation caused by digitisation, and coping with the pervasive, fast pace of change and globalisation.
We are here to guide and help you through such challenges. We give you new strategies, insights, breakthrough programs, educational resources and tools to help you develop an empowered, creative mindset suited to the challenges of our time.
Our coaching services, programs and resources are –
- Specific. We research specific problems and help you find specific solutions to them. Generic coaching or resources are usually now too blunt to achieve efficient and effective results.
- Excellence. Like a sports coach or mentor, we focus on the unique characteristics of excellence that surrounds an area, domain or related to a specific problem.
- Process. We then help you build a specialist process or system to meet the challenge head on, and to integrate this into your life and/or organisation.
- Trusted Friend. Through digital isolation, cost cutting in organisations, many of us are or feel isolated, particularly when it comes to making important decisions. Our Trusted Friend approach is a guiding principle in our coaching services and programs. You can connect with us, if you just want to sound out your thoughts or ideas, or find gaps, unseen problems, or tease out consequences. You may need help to weigh factors in a sound decision-making framework, which we can provide to you. We are here to thus be a long term part of your life or leadership learning process.
- Sound Methodology. We have over 20 years experience, and employ sound, credible methodology in our programs and resources, such as holistic Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Certified & Thorough. We are certified life coaches and have at least 20 years business and research experience. We are thorough and focus on the highest standards of excellence.
- Results. We are results focused, and design our products or services to meet specific outcomes or goals. We are mindful of time, energy and other inputs, and we seek to maximise cost- effectiveness.
- Kaizen. We believe and practice the ancient Japanese principle of Kaizen- constant and unending improvement. We do this at the individual and organisational level ourselves, and teach our clients to do the same, particularly when marrying creative problem solving.
- Creative Mind. We specialise in understanding and utilising the power of the creative mind in problem solving and beyond. Our research and experience over many years have shown the educational system of the past has neglected the creative mind, and over-emphasised the analytical mind. Through a balancing of the creative and analytic minds, we can better solve problems, and improve our design and innovate capacities. There is also an important association between the creative mind and fulfilment.
- Purpose & Fulfilment. In life and in work it is not always about material things. Success, happiness, drive, persistence, legacy and fulfilment, now more than ever, need to be linked to a higher purpose or a principle of service. This is evident from ancient and modern Eastern and Western principles and research. Purpose related principles and practices are universally applicable to our times.
We look forward to serving you.
Lee Spano is the founder and CEO of Creatness International www.creatness.com . Lee has specialist and a broad range of knowledge and experience, now spanning more than 20 years. He has worked in several sectors, including: law, property, finance and technology. The breadth of this experience has helped him build creative and analytical capacities, coupled with special insights, often existing at the intersection or edges of industries or knowledge areas. These capabilities are proving important in our fast paced, technology driven times.
In finance, Lee has specialist experience in stocks, futures and foreign exchange markets, where he has built robust investing and trading systems. In property, Lee has developed property, particularly medium density residential property in Australia. In tech, Lee pioneered innovative online B2B networking models for professionals in the early 1990s.
Lee started out as a commercial lawyer in 1990 in Sydney, Australia. He holds several degrees and other awards from leading institutions, such as the University of Sydney. These span several disciplines including: Law, Business, Finance, Psychology and Philosophy. In addition, he is a Certified Professional Life Coach, and NLP Practitioner. Over the years he has gained particular knowledge and experience in a number of key areas, including-
- Critical, Analytical and Creative Thinking
- Psychology and Personal Development
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Western and Eastern Philosophy
- Law, Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Leadership and Management
- Organisational Theory and Practice
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Research Commercialisation
- Global Sustainability, Governance and Leadership
- Public Policy
- Economics and Wealth Creation
- Investment – Financial and Property Markets
- Internet Business and Digital Marketing
- Project and Time Management.
Lee is committed to lifelong learning and growth through research, innovation, business building, serving clients, growing community, and engaging with other creative thinkers. As a consequence, creativity, integrity, community, excellence, persistence, and an ethos of service or contribution, have become enduring values.
Lee has written widely over the years, and his latest book is ‘True Wealth – Principles and Practices’, http://amzn.to/2rPMVzc . Here a new paradigm of thought for lasting prosperity and success is presented. It is based on extensive research and experience, drawing on many fields, ranging from science to philosophy, business and economics. He helps us to re-define what we mean by wealth and success, and then empowers us to achieve so much more in business and in life. Lee’s writing has been featured on several blog and other websites; his current main blog can be found at: http://creatness.com/blog/ .
On a personal note, Lee has a passion for family, community, landscape and Fine Art Photography.
For further details, see Lee’s Full Biography page.
“Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community.”- Andrew Carnegie.