Welcome. We provide education and research for the investing and business communities. We have three main divisions in our work- Creativity, Business and Wealth (CBW). It is at the edges and the intersection of these divisions where we find important breakthroughs and innovations. CBW is thus particularly suited to the fast pace of change of our current times.
Within these divisions, our work covers the following areas-
- Mindset– learn how to constantly improve your mind to see more, create more and manage key issues, such as risk and Investor Psychology.
- Macroeconomic– gain insights into global trends and opportunities.
- Environmental & Social Governance (ESG)– understand risks and opportunities in this important area for all entrepreneurs and investors.
- Innovation – learn about key developments in tech and innovation, including management frameworks, such as Design Thinking, and opportunities in areas such as Fintech.
- Wealth Creation – dedicated to improving Financial Literacy and helping you find what works to achieve True Wealth.
- Stocks– research, selection and management relating to mainly Australian and US stocks, including Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Trading– understand how to build robust trading systems in specialist markets, such as commodities.
To read more, see our About page.
“The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists…In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine…An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return.” – Benjamin Graham.